免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 回復 發帖

矯形Tee重塑線條 鍛煉腹部肌肉 減少肩頸背痛

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/international/art/20130124/18144622

矯形Tee告別肩頸背痛

嫌肩頸背痛太困擾?穿上這件T恤可幫到你,因為這是矯正坐姿T恤,不但可以承托肌肉,減少受壓,更可鍛煉腹部肌肉收腹、收胃腩,肩頸背痛拜拜之餘,更可重塑線條。

英國Pelham& Strutt公司指,肩頸背痛主因是坐姿不良,令腹肌太弱,導致背部肌肉、肌腱和韌帶過度伸展造成疼痛,新設計的緊身T恤,可將壓力分散到支撐點,拉後肩膀,而腰部設計可令腹肌承擔部份壓力,支撐背部,有物理治療師也讚好。但這看似簡單的T恤一點也不便宜,男裝盛惠50鎊(613港元),女裝也要49鎊(601港元)。
英國《每日郵報》
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/healt ... ne-stomach-sit.html

The red arrows show how the panels work on the body to pull it into a correct alignment and reduce pain caused by poor posture

Comfortable? The T-shirt is ribbed with curves that are supposed to support the diagonal pull of muscles

The T-shirt that promises to banish back pain by making you sit up straight...while toning your stomach at the same time
By Claire Bates

Whether we're hunched over a desk or hulking heavy shopping bags, few of us are strangers to back pain.

Now, there's a new T-shirt that it's claimed can ease the ache - by making you sit up straight.

The garment contains compression panels that are designed to pull the body back into a correct, more supportive posture.

It's claimed that this, in turn, helps your muscles work harder - and tone up - while you sit.

Experts say back pain is caused by having weak abdominal muscles, which are meant to hold us up straight when sitting and standing.

But if these are weak, we tend to slump and overstretch the muscles, tendons, ligaments and discs in the back, which causes pain.

The new T-shirt works like a back brace, to keep the shoulders from sloping forwards and the spine in the correct alignment.

This takes pressure off the muscles that connect the neck to the shoulder, which can become tense and the source of much upper back pain.

It also has a panel around the middle which stops you slouching by supporting the core muscles.

The manufacturer, Pelham & Strutt, claims that improving the posture of the upper back also has a beneficial knock-on effect on the lower back.

The tight-fitting top also has the added benefit of slimming the silhouette, by holding in lumps and bumps.

It was designed over two years with guidance from Judith Pitt-Brooke, an independent chartered physiotherapist based in Loughborough, who is convinced that it works.

She told Mail Online: 'I'm always quite sceptical about "miracle cures" but I did find the T-shirt made a noticeable difference both to myself and clients who trialled it,' she said.

The 52-year-old was first approached by the company to give her opinion about a postural T-shirt they had sourced from abroad.

'I told them it didn't really do what it promised,' she said.

'So they came back to me and said "Ok then, what would you change?"'

Ms Pitt-Brooke advised the company on the human anatomy and where the panels or 'tension tabs' should be placed to pull the body into an aligned position.

'It is all made from the same fabric but the tabs running through it are thinner and tighter woven,' she explained.

'There are also curves in the ribbing of the garment that creates diagonal pulls.This is important as many muscles (such as the rhomboids between the shoulders) are diagonally orientated.'

Ms Pitt-Brooke, who does not have any financial interest in the company, added: 'The T-shirt is pulling the shoulders back and down along the lines of the body's own anatomy.

'The tabs in the lower part of the T-shirt are there to trigger the abdominal muscles into working harder. It draws from the front around to the back. The compression effect pulls the body back and also makes you think more about your posture.'

The physiotherapist tested the new design on 14 patients passing through her physio clinic in Loughborough.

'They were a mix of recreational gym goers, factory workers and professional athletes,' she said.

'I asked each person to rate the T-shirt for comfort, posture improvement, what it was like wearing it at work and during training and if they would continue to wear it.'

She found that comfort and postural improvement both received an average four marks out of five. Those at work were happier with the product recording 4.3/5 compared to 3.8/5 for those wearing it during training. They gave an average 4.2/5 for likelihood of wearing it again.

Two of the participants had bought posture vests before and given them up as they didn't work,' Ms Pitt-Brooke said.

'They said: "You really feel this one is working." Plus all the men who had poor posture said they felt it had really helped.'

She added that she had a good personal experience of the T-shirt.

'I have a very strong core and as a physio know how to look after my body,' she said.

'However, I found I felt far less stiff after wearing it during jogging.'
返回列表