免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 回復 發帖

英國男子當眾退下長褲 狂玩時速55公里漂移馬桶

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/re ... l/20130522/51423206

(互聯網)

底褲男坐最快馬桶 唔怕瀨尿

大家不要誤會,最快馬桶不是指沖水快!英國人弗茲(Colin Furze)貪玩,將一部140cc的引擎,安裝在一個馬桶上,變成一部「馬桶車」,時速達到55公里,相信是全球最快的馬桶。

33歲的弗茲坦言,駕駛馬桶「飛馳」,其實很顛簸,相當驚嚇,幸好他正正坐在馬桶上,嚇到瀨尿也無妨吧。
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ... l?ito=feeds-newsxml

Not your bog standard loo: Plumber builds world's fastest toilet which can travel up to 55mph
By Tara Brady

Finding yourself stuck in traffic and needing a toilet break can be an unpleasant experience.

But what if you could spend a penny while on the move?

A plumber has built the world's fastest fully-functioning toilet which has a powerful 140cc motorbike engine hidden under the seat and four gears.

World's Fastest Toilet. Like a normal toilet only...

Colin Furze, 33, spent a month building the breakneck bog which is even filled with water so it can be flushed using a button on the handle bars.

There is also a clip so he can read the newspaper while he zooms along.

The petrol-powered lavatory can almost reach the national speed limit and does 10 miles to the gallon.

'It is quite scary to drive as the water in the toilet makes it very top heavy and I get wet when I go over any bumps,' said Mr Furze, from Stamford, Lincolnshire.

'The toilet seat is also quite slippery so it's hard to stay on and stop myself from sliding off when I go fast. It's also pretty tricky to steer.'

Mr Furze, who is often called out to fix and install toilets, decided to build the super loo as a bit of fun.

He used a mobility scooter for the base and attached a steel frame with a wooden plinth before mounting the white toilet on top.

He has fitted four electronic gears to the handlebars and built a manual override, disguised as a toilet brush in case they fail.

Mr Furze has also added a towel rail to the back of the toilet, covered the base with black and white lino tiles and turned the exhaust into a toilet roll holder to make it look authentic.

'I'm a plumber and I'm used to putting toilets together so I thought I'd try the challenge of making the fastest,' said Mr Furze.

'I've seen people build them before using mopeds, but I've given mine a more powerful engine so it can go much faster.'

Mr Furze has managed to get the toilet to travel at an amazing 55mph but believes it will be able to go even faster along a smooth track and may even reach 60mph.

The previous fastest toilet was the Bog Standard, which could travel at 42.25mph and was presented on the set of Lo Show Dei Record in Milan, Italy in March 2011.

A Canadian stunt woman Jolene Van Vugt recorded a speed of 46mph on a motorised toilet in Sydney last year, but this was not verified by Guinness.

Mr Furze will be doing an official time trial at the Shakespeare County Raceway in Stratford upon Avon on Saturday and hopes to gain a place in the Guinness Book of Records.
ednkmdhu:如果翻車了,那屎不是就濺到滿臉了

and69: 緊急煞車 屎尿會濺出來
返回列表